05/09/2010

REFLECTIONS ON MY 1st ESO PORTFOLIO

WELCOME TO THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR 2010 - 2011

I chose an exam from the 27th October 2009, a writing about Barcelona and a My Readings of Countdown to Midnight.
In the exam I had a 10 and I'm proud. In the Barcelona's writing I haven't got any mistake and I've got a 7,5. The story of Countdown to Midnight was very interesting and I've got an eight.
I think this three sheets are the most important of my 1st ESO Portfolio and they have got good marks.
Dani Nicolás, 2nd C

I choose these tasks because they are the best sheets and they are completed.
Bea Jiménez, 2nd B

I like writing in Spanish and English but not in Catalan; I don't know why. I always do a project and enjoy with it!
Facundo Cacace, 2nd B


I chose My Personal Profile, the listening of Saint George, the reading of guitars and the grateful dead I choose my personal profile, the listening of Saint George and the reading of guitars because I think that are very interesting and I can learn a lot from this.

In this tasks there are many vocabulary and they reflex how I am. I choose this tasks because I think that are very interesting and I can learn much from this. In this tasks are many vocabulary and reflex how I am.
Natalia Castilla, 2nd A

I chose the writing The London Eye, the listening with the song Hello, Goodbye by The Beatles, and the listening The Butterfly Circus. I liked the song because singing was very funny, I liked The London Eye because it's amazing and very big and the Butterfly Circus is a brilliant short film. I like the famous monuments, songs and shorts films.
Alicia Carrasco, 2nd C

I choose the tasks because I like them and I think these are interesting and I learnt when I was writing them. In these sheets I improved my level of English with my effort.
Last year I learnt so much English, but I need to practise more this year.
Noelia González, 2nd A

I chose Cuba, Surfer!, and Sister Love tasks because they were the best works in my 1st ESO. I enjoy writing these essays.
Mario Garcia, 2nd A


I chose a listening project, My Personal Profile essay, a computer worksheet and A Music Presentation Project. I liked very much the project because is my favourite musician, he is very handsome. My favourite songs are On Time and Baby.
Sofia Dellanave, 2nd B

I have chosen five things: My personal profile (writing), Paris (writing), Mr Harris at the Night Train (reading), Omega file 349, London, England (reading) and Irregular verb test.
I have chosen these five things because I think that they are examples of my level and progress.
But I have chosen the two readings because I can remember the books that I have read in 1st ESO and I think it's important to remember things in English.
Claudia Allmang, 2nd B

I chose two writings: “I am Mònica F.”and “Barcelona”, and a listening of Saint George day.

I chose these sheets, because I like them because it's the description of my life and my likes because Barcelona is my favourite city and the adjectives and in general are very good. Finally I liked the listening because Saint George is a very good day.
Last year I got good marks, but this year I hope to get very good marks.
Mònica Ferré, 2nd A

My essay is about the teacher assistant, vocabulary and greetings and introductions. I chose this sheets because are my favourite. I feel proud because I was busy with this, and we learn with it. He taught us speaking English correctly and speaking because this sheet is very important for me because it is the main thing.
Marina Jaen, 2nd C

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL