01/05/2010

THE BUTTERFLY CIRCUS

The film The Butterfly Circus is amazing, wonderful, brilliant, is... spectacular. I like the film, it says us a lot of emotion.

Alicia Carrasco, 1st C

I like this story because I think about the disable and the freedom of this boy. This boy is brave and he can do all that he likes.

Mònica Ferré, 1st A

The film is very sad because he is disabled.

Mario Garcia, 1st A

The Butterfly Circus is one film. Nick Vujicic is one disabled man. He is brave. For me he is one example for life. The film is amazing and sad. I like this film because he is not scary of death.

Sergi Colomer, 1st A

The video is interesting because a person that has no arms and no legs arrives at the Butterfly Circus.

Brian Caparrós, 1st B

This video shows that everybody can do a lot of things if they want.

Facundo Cacace, 1st B

The video was curios. It was exciting! A small part in the video was sad, but I liked the video, I was surprised.

Claudia Allmang, 1st B

We have to help people that need us and trust on we.

Bea Jiménez, 1st B

I think it's exciting because the man without arms and legs jumped from high to water. He is very brave !

Nerea Ortega, 1st A

The video is like a film called Butterfly Circus. It's interesting and exciting because there is a person who has no arms and legs.

Sofia Dellanave, 1st B

I like this video because there are reflections about the life. In the video you see a disabled person. I think the video is very beautiful. With this video you think in you own life.

Noelia González, 1st A

The Buterfly Circus is a story very exciting and sad but, in the end, Nil, a disabled man, is happy and I love it because he is.

Joan Falgueras, 1st A

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL