11/03/2010

SOME REFLECTIONS


The CD-Room help me to study, and my teacher of particular class too, I speak English with him for 1 hour, and he helps me to study but I learn in the class with Mrs Reichardt. I understand the listenings if it's very easy and it's repeated four times.

Josep Pujol, 2nd A

I have to read more books because I don't understand the readings well and I can't say the answers correctly.

Nerea Ortega, 1st A

I think I am good using the verbs in the correct tense. And I think I should improve my time of Speaking.

Sixto Lara, 1st C

I must speak English in English lessons.

Sofia Campagna de León, 1st C

I think my worst skill is speaking because I don't practice the useful English and I don't practice my fluency.
Natalia Castilla, 1st A

I need practise reading. To improve I must read a text and complet the questions and I must
read more books in English.
Noelia González, 1st A

I must practice reading with books or texts because I don't understand all the words.

Alicia Carrasco, 1st C

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL