31/10/2009

ABOUT MYSELF

I'm Andrea Quintana. I live in Blanes. I am from Spain (Catalonia). My favourite sports are artistic skating, ski, tennis and swimming! I have got a cat and his name is Xim. My father's name is Andreu and my mother's name is MªJosé.

Andrea Quintana, 1st B

My name is Sofía. I am twelve years old. I am from Uruguay. I have got two sisters. I haven't got any pets. My favourite sport is dancing.

Sofia Campagna de Leon, 1st C

My name is Noelia. I am eleven years old. I am from Blanes. I have got one brother. I have got a fish. My favourite sports are basketball, tennis and dancing.

Noelia González, 1st A

My name is Claudia. I am twelve years old. I am from Spain. I have got one sister, her name is Celia. I have got a bird, his name is Pichí. My favourite sport is football and tennis.

Claudia Allmang, 1st B

My name is Bea. I am twelve years old. I am from Spain. I have got a brother. I have got one dog and two cats. My favourite sport is tennis.

Bea Jiménez, 1st B

My name is Mònica. I am twelve years old. I am from Barcelona. I have got one sister. My favourite sport is dancing.

Mònica Ferré, 1st A

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL