01/10/2008

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Hello, On my holidays I like swimming and playing football.
I went to barcelona withmy father, I did a lot of homework and Iwas in Blanes and in a camp with my uncle.

Jordi Corrales, 2nd A


This summer I didn't travel because my parents worked all the time. I went to the square with my friends and walked around all "La Plantera". I read "The Sherlock Holmes adventures" by Conan Doyle in Spanish.

Alba Jiménez - 2nd B


In my Summer holidays I was in Castilla la Mancha and I went to Cuenca, Madrid and Toledo.
In Madrid I visited Sun Square and I enjoyed a lot in Toledo.
When I returned from Castilla I went to the beach every day.

Laura Medina, 2nd B

This summer I ate many ice creams because I love ice creams . I went one day to the beach and to the swimming pool.

Anna Garcia, 2nd B

I stayed in my house and I went to swimming pool, and visited Girona and Mataro Park and went to Saint Cristina.

Kawthar Benchrif, 2nd B

This summer I went to beach and to swimming pool. I went to Málaga and visited the Málaga fair. It's very big and very nice.

Manta Ceesay, 2nd B

No comments:

FLD - 18th/DEC

SHREK MOVIE 1st A VIDEOCLIP 1st B VIDEOCLIP 1st D VIDEOCLIP TEACHERS CAROL